Sunday, June 19, 2011

So fucking busy! An update...

So the month of June is almost over and as some may know, my hubby returned home earlier this month.  That alone has been a HUGE adjustment.  Within days of his return we went to see a condo.  We totally fell in love with it, signed the lease, and put a deposit on it.  It is fucking awesome.  Now, we are awaiting approval of the homeowners association so we can move in.  The clock is ticking and we're set to move on the first and now, IDK if that's going to be possible.  Also, I have been SUPER busy shopping for all the furnishings and necessities for a nice home.  Hence my absence lately.  So, bitches, I don't want to hear any of your whining.  I hear enough of that from the whiny scot, which btw is fun...when he wants to be.  He will (hopefully) have the stubbornness and  whiny-ness caned out of him really soon.  He's going to be visiting a local Pro Domme to ensure he is properly disciplined.  Since I can't just jump over the pond (at this moment) to deliver a good old fashioned corporal punishment session, we have contacted her.  It was fun to see his hideous, uncut, "cock", bound and covered in wax...but as we all know it's not quite the same as the real thing.  Anyway, I have all kinds of leverage on this twat...he readily handed over all his (and his girlfriend's) information.  So be sure to stay tuned for updates (when I have a chance to post).