Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I want to celebrate it properly!  I don't like chocolate so that is out of the question.  I do, however; adore lingerie, fetish wear, and gift cards!  I am making a new Valentine's Days wish list that will have something for any and all boys to buy.   And again, the Liberator wedge/ramp combo is at the top of my list!  Click here to see!  I also have lots more to add to my amazon list as well as some items for preparations for Valentine's Day.  I want to have a fresh Mani Pedi and a trip to the salon, too.  I am also seeking an online slave to indulge my fetish wear addiction.  I want lots of iTunes  gift cards.  There is nothing better to set the mood that some music!  Be sure to take a peek at my Valentine's Day wish list on Amazon!
Also, for all the football fans out there I want a really nice tv to watch the super bowl on.  Amazon gift cards are a great way to ensure that I can watch the Steelers properly spank the Packers!  After watching the game last night, I realized that I should be watching it on a new LED TV. 
Anyway, now everyone has a chance to be a part of My Valentine's Day celebrations!  Knowing that I am pleased should be your number one priority!