Monday, October 25, 2010

Updates AND BIRTHDAY...

This past week has been very overwhelming and only marginally productive.  Where to start???
I've been quite busy lately; spending a considerable amount of time at fetconnect.com.  I love the layout and all the people are great there.  If you haven't yet, be sure to sign up and hang out.  I digress.

Updates:
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!
I will be unavailable most of the day.  And expect lots and lots of gifts and birthday wishes.  Also, within the next few weeks I will finally be seeing my husband again on a regular basis.  WOOHOO! 
subs and such:
Yesterday afternoon, I had a lovely time playing with butt slut.  Project stretch is coming along very well.  Bound, wearing cling wrap skirt, large butt plug inserted; butt slut (as always) lived up to his name.  After applying heat cream to his nipples and duct taping his balls, he was allowed to remove the large butt plug (only if cleaned orally).  He did.  Also, for my birthday; he inserted a red birthday candle into his urethra, lit it, turned out the lights and blew it out so I could make a wish.  New pics will be posted soon of butt slut's progress.
I also had a lovely friday afternoon playing with jeff.  I tortured his nipples more than ever.   Constant teasing and denying.  I pushed his limits and loved every minute of it.  Wax, sandpaper, wooded spoon, suction, and of course wearing panties.  Unfortunately, Saturday he was in a car accident.  He and his passengers are well (only minor injuries). 
I believe there is finally someone who'll fuck little bitch, shaggy.  Saturday afternoon he said he's found someone to use him like the whore he is.  He'll be made to wear a collar and leash, bark, and perform as told (like the dirty little slut he is).
I'll be posting more updates and details as time permits.